Federal Pipe and Supply Company was founded in Detroit, Michigan around 1920. The business was initially a pipe, valve and fitting supply
company. In the 1930's, the business expanded to include a full mill supply outlet and steel service center.
The current owners purchased the company in 1985 after being long time employees. The company is a pipe, valve, and fitting
distributor, as well as a small steel service center that
fabricates. Copper and aluminum is also available. The retail store is one of the few still operating in the city
of Detroit. The Facility is 65,000 sq ft on 3 acres.
The goal of Federal Pipe and Supply Company is to offer excellent customer service
while supplying our clientele with product knowledge and service for all their
pipe, metal and fabricating needs.
Federal Pipe & Supply Co., Inc.
6464 E. McNichols Rd.
Detroit, MI 48212-2057
here for map
[About Us] [Manufacturer Links] [Specials]
© Copyright 2002 Federal Pipe & Supply Co., Inc. Phone:
For questions on this website contact the webmaster. All
trademarks and logos remain the property of their respective owners.
Site design by: CCI